Thursday 10 November 2011

French Kiss

FRENCH KISS

THE CHARACTERS:

KATE/LUC/CHARLIE/JULIETTE

Kate: she has a short blond hair, a blue eyes and pale skin. She was really angry and upset because his finance went to Paris, and there met another woman and left her. But she had a great idea for met Charlie, she was an intelligent woman.

Luc: he has a brown hair, with a brown mustache, and his eyes are dark too. He's a really mysterious man,

Charlie: He is a tall man with a black hair, a dark eyes. He was cruel because left Kate for another woman.

Juliette: Is a young woman, she is quite tall, with a long brown hair and a brown eyes. I don't know a lot her personality but she looks like a friendly person.


Compare the characters Kate-Juliette and Charlie-Luc.

Kate / Juliette: Kate has got a blond short hair and a beautiful blue eyes,and Juliette a long brown hair and dark eyes. Juliette is taller than Kate. Also she wears fashion clothes and Kate wears no so modern clothes.

Kate is more an ordinary and simple person, really nice and firendly. She's very kind and help a lot the other people, but Juliette looks like a friendly person but she is not so kind. But she is more posh.

Charlie/ Luc: Luc is taller than Charlie. Luc is more friendly , Charlie is more selfish and only think about him. Luc is a little bit strange at the beggining of the film and Charlie is more normal, he wear moder and faishon. clothes and Luc wear an ugly and dirty clothes.








PLOT:
writing

IMAGINE YOU'RE ONE OF THE CHARACTERS.
EXPLAIN WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOU.
USE THE PAST SIMPLE/CONTINUOUS.
PODCAST IT!

Kate: I lived in Canada. I was very afraid to travell with plane to Paris with my future husband. I finally stayed at home, and Charlie went to Paris. One day he phoned me and told me he had met another girl there. She was called Juliette. He was in love with her and finally he left me for her.

I was really upset and very sad, so I took the first plane to Paris, because I had to meet him. In the plane I met a really strange guy called Luc. He was French. But in the end he helped me to find Charlie. And finally I was in love with him. and very angry with Charli. At the end of the film Luc was my boyfriend.




speaking
IN GROUPS: CAMERA.....ACTION!

ROLEPLAY
CHOOSE ONE SCENE YOU LIKED
COPY THE SCRIPT
PRACTISE THE PRONOUNCIATION/intonation
ROLEPLAY IT and record yourselves!!!!!!

We choosed the scene when Kate went to talk with Charlie and Juliette at the beach.

Charlie- Kate
Kate- Hi, hi!
K- Can I seat with you guys?
Juliette- But fo course. Please have a seat.
K- Pardonnez-moi. Pay no attention to me... So.... You must be Juliette.
J- Yes, I am Juliette.
K- Let me take a good look at the woman who stole my Charlie's little heart.
J- I did not steal anything that didn't want to be stolen.
K- She's smart, Charlie. And beautiful, and probably great at everything.
C- Look, Kate....
K- Relax, I didn't come here for a fight.
K- Hello, waiter
Waiter- Hi. Can I help you? Do you want something?
K- I don't speak much french, yes I want a beer please.
W- Ok, I'll give it to you in a minut! Bye
K- Thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment